July 15, 2008

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - July 2008


Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day came again and the garden is full of blooms. First, roses are constantly present in my summer garden. Currently still Graham Thomas is blooming, on the picture above.
The Pink Fairy




My lilies and daylilies. The huge lily 1,70 cm - that yellowish on the right side just started to bloom.


Its flowers are huge and having very strong fragrance. It fills the front garden!



Do you remember 'double' liliy that I have bought in February? So, like it often happens, plants get mislabelled. This lily is not 'double', but still beautiful. Right?




Hydrangeas are opening its flowers again...





Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'

Daylily 'Pink Damask'


Fuchsia -summer beauty


Two different colours of Zinnias.



Tagetes erecta - isin't it American Marigold?

Lavatera trimestris - white one...


...Nasturtium is first time growing in my garden ...


Calendula officinalis

Lonicera periclymenum Serotina

My lavandula appeared to be of 3 different kinds. The left one is Lavandula angustifolia - the most aromatic, that I grew from a seed - but the other ones I did not identify yet...

Astrantia major - just newcomer. This is the only flower it producethis year.


White pelargonium in the basket...

Monarda didyma...

My first Cucurbita pepo var. giraumontia (yellow flower left down corner) growing in the flowerdbed....

...and Echinacea also a newcomer....

GBBD is a tradition started by Carol at May Dreams Gardens.

15 comments:

kd said...

You have a beautiful garden & the photographs are stunning.

Wszystko tak pieknie wyglada!

/krys

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

Your Lilies are stunning! I'm definitely going to have to get more of them. I've never seen that color combination in the opening flowers of a Hydrangea. It's wonderful. I also like the color of your Astrantia. This has been an outstanding year for my Astrantias. They clearly like cool temperatures & lots of rain.

Gail said...

Beautiful flowers, you have some of my favorites! Coneflower, Phlox, daylilies, lilies, H arborecens and zinnias.

Gail

Claude said...

I'm jealous of the sheer lush growth that you have. It's a wonderful garden, and thank you for sharing it with us...

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Your garden is lovely!

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful garden.

Victoria Cummings said...

Ewa - It's gorgeous!!!

Carol Michel said...

Beautiful flowers. Great pictures, thanks for joining in for bloom day from Poland.

Carol, May Dreams Gardens

Strawberry Lane said...

Breathtaking! Beautiful garden, beautiful photographs! Thanks for the visual treat!

garden girl said...

Ewa, your blooms are very beautiful. I love the lilies. I always used to grow lilies until I came here. I try to grow them in this garden, but the squirrels always dig up the bulbs and carry them off. Maybe I'll try to plant them in a cage. You've reminded me how I miss them!

spookydragonfly said...

Your close-ups are absolutely beautiful...that is how I capture the majority of my photos, too! Your blog rates right up there in my favorites! Keep those gorgeous photos coming!!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Beautiful!!! Pink Fairy is such a neat name and SO pretty. I love the calendula variety too-- I have others but not that one. Did you like growing nasturtiums? They are one of my favorite herbs.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your lilies are just gorgeous Ewa. Seeing them makes me want to plant more in my garden.

CIELO said...

Ewa this is so lovely! What an awesome garden you have; I've enjoyed every one of your photographs... thanks for sharing this lovely spot in Poland... :)

cielo

Unknown said...

Wow! Ewa, your garden is amazing! What a collection of the prettiest blooms. Beautiful blog and I'll surely be coming again and again... Cheers!

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS