I am not going to list now my excuses.
There is only one - I got very involved in my private project of learning video production software :) This dragged me away from gardening and garden blogging.
What shall I do now?
Participate, even if already over one month have passed?
I will search the comments - probably I will find who tagged me.
Second tagging was made by Violet at Lady Greethumb's Garden. Violet you reminded me about the previous tagging :)
Six things you didn't know about absent-minded gardener from Poland:
1. I got glued to my laptop - soon I will see some special signs of organic adaptation on my hands and laps. Is it already addiction? Hard to admit.
2. I rediscovered biking - after many years of break, I got on bike again and I love it. My speed gets faster and faster.
3. After we moved to Komorów, I decided to not install any satelite TV - in order to encourage my family to spend time outdoor. I was successful - it got installed just 2 weeks ago and it is watched just very rarely.
4. My gardening interest was hiding deep for my entire life - it woke up just like enlightment comes - suddenly and unexpectedly.
5. I love black as my cloth color. I know different colors and I decide sometimes to buy different clothes, but while shopping the only clothes I like or I think are worth to buy, or fits me, at the end are usually black. I haven't made clothes shopping for some time, because I decided to consume what I have in my wardrobe first before getting anything new. At the end how many black skirts you need? I have in minority some other colors, and that's enough for now.
6. I discovered I am romantic, which I was denying for many years, or not denying, but something has change. I don't know. What do you think? Could it be just 'discovered'? or you just change while being in the journey of developing your talents and growing your spirit?
I will tag people, that find very interesting and would like to learn more about them.
My tagged friends are:
1. Kathryn at Plant Whatever Brings You Joy
2. Victoria at Teachings of the Horse
3. Billy at Garden Wise Guy
4. Pam at Digging
5. Lynda at Garden Girl
Please feel free to participate.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.