July 26, 2009

Travelling to Western Pomerania in Poland


WesternPomerania, originally uploaded by Ewa Szulc.

Lately I've been travelling to my favourite place in the Planet Earth. Western Pomerania in Poland is stil wild and clean - in such place it is possible to really feel connected with Nature.
Each of us has such place on the Planet - what is yours?

For your convenience I have uploaded pictures to flickr - jump over there to see almost 30 pics from beautiful Western Pomerania in Poland.

4 comments:

Landscaping Design said...

Nice environment.........lovely place....healthy area.....those are what I think about it. Thanks for sharing.

Lori Skoog said...

It looks like a very inviting place.

eye laser treatment said...

This is such a perfect place to relax. The environment is very calm and I like the way it is. Gorgeous!!!

eye laser treatment said...

This is such a perfect place to relax. The environment is very calm and I like the way it is. Gorgeous!!!

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS