September 11, 2009

Cobrahead - garden weeder won in blog competition, arrived


If I continue saying that I never won anything in competition, it will continue like this. So I don't say it anymore.
Instead I will tell you today that recently I participate in a blog competition organised by Carol at May Dreams Garden. There was supposed to be a drawing among all comments - as usually during such kind of competition. Prize: cobrahead garden weeder.

This time the result was different. Everyone got the prize.
I live in Europe, Poland, so I was thinking that because competition was in US, I will receive apologies. But NO! I received information, that I shall expect my personal hand weeder soon.

And it has arrived few days ago - thank you!
It looks so nice that I prefer to look at it, than to make it dirty. Kiddin. Or maybe rather not so much.


Thank you very much again.

4 comments:

Darla said...

Wasn't it so nice that everyone received one? I have mine hanging on the front porch for now!!

Rose said...

Definitely get it dirty, Ewa--you will love it! I bought one last spring, and it has proven to be a great help in weeding, especially those weeds with long roots. By the way, thank you for showing your pruning on the "Limelight" in your last post. This was perfect timing--I want to prune my own this winter, but am a little intimidated. It's good to see how well yours has responded to the pruning.

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Good that everyone received one.. congratulations Ewa. Cheers ~bangchik

stadtgarten said...

Congratulations!
Have a nice weekend, Monika

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS