February 7, 2011

Flowery Dresses on the Snow


Flowery dresses? Flowers in the winter? Great idea - what do we miss most at this very season? Flowers! I found today these lovely flower dresses for you. I hope you like them as much as I do. These flower dresses were designed and made by Kasia Skalska - young, Polish student, obviously very talented. As she wrote in an e-mail, she made them just to get some air between different exams. 


She is designing clothes and jewellery for herself and friends since already few years. Flowers are for Kasia  one of the favorite patterns. In case of these dress most difficult was getting proper shape of the flowers.   



Models enjoyed the session a lot, despite of cold. The all got sick next day, but still it was worth it. No wonder! I love the photos as well. 



And here on the right there is Kasia Skalska by herself. Her blog in Polish is here.
Thanks for permission to republish photos :)


2 comments:

Kathryn/plantwhateverbringsyoujoy.com said...

Hi, Ewa, Yes! These flowery dresses are delightful! I'd love to see them here. I bet they would love them in Los Angeles! Thanks for the peek into Polish fashion! Kathryn xoox

Carolyn ♥ said...

I can only say... Brrrrr! They look so cold.

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS