July 30, 2013

Recycled metal garden edge idea spotted in Netherlands

This recycled metal garden edge idea was spotted in Netherlands some time ago. The longer I look at it the more I like it.
It fits nicely in the modern gardens and modern rustical gardens. And goes well with simple planting. Like here - any type of ornamental grass looks great with it.
In the rustic ones it will not be that much outstanding. As always - there has to be a reason for adding any element to your landscape.



MORE RECYCLING IDEAS you will find by CLICKING HERE

PS. I went through the photos I was taking in the last year and never published for lack of time. There is plenty of extraordinary garden ideas that I will share.
So stay tuned!
Xoxo,
Ewa

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That is so cool. My husband would have loved this idea for sure. Right up his ally.

FlowerLady

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS