October 23, 2015

21 New Charming Varieties of Primrose

Old fashioned primrose comes again to play when you see these 21 new stupendous varieties of primrose (Primula auricula) that I would like to share with you today – if you let me and see the rest of the post.
I have spotted them on the exhibition in UK and that have changed my approach to the lady primrose names as cowslip or mountain cowslip.
Hopefully you will like them as I do and maybe you will change your mind about her as well.

My favourites are "Merlin Stripe" and "Susannah". What's yours? 

 "Ancient Society"

"Doublure" 

"Fred Booley"

"Ginger Spice"

"Grey Lag"

"Hawkwood" 

"Mandarin"

"McWatts Blue"

"Meadowlark"

"Merlin Stripe"

"Millicent"

"Nickity"

"Nymph"

"Paragon"

"Pierrot"

"Prometheus"

"Purple Prose"

"Red Mark"

"Susannah"

"T. A. Hadfield"

"Three Way Stripe"

If you want to get the newest blog update enter your email address:


#mountaincowslip #flowers #primrose #primula

1 comment:

Mark and Gaz said...

Such a beautiful group of plants. It's so easy to get into collecting them.

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS