November 22, 2007

summer morning's flashback

Sitting in the morning at 6.30 at the window and trying to see something is good for nothing these days - it is completely dark yet.
This picture was taken in the summer morning while I was walking around with a cup of coffee in my hand. I keep looking at the wisteria chinensis (on the left side of the picture) that grows in the pot and ask myself when I will have to plant it to soil? Probably next 2 years it will do well, if I give it bigger pot. Later there will be 2 solutions. Either I will keep it growing in huge pot or move it to garden soil. Whatever decision, I will stick to my plan and keep train it as tree.

1 comment:

Deborah Raney said...

I just discovered your wonderful garden! What a treat. I love the posts where you show the transformation over the years. You have done a beautiful job of integrating the house and the garden. Lovely! It is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S. and after a lovely, prolonged autumn, we finally got a hard, killing freeze last night. Sad to see the garden "go to sleep" for the winter, but it's fun to hope for spring, too. Our garden is in Kansas.
P.S. Your photographs are beautiful!