August 2, 2015

Algarve - vegetable garden - Day 29

And on the hot and dusty day 29, my vegetable garden looked like this.


I was harvesting lettuce every, just for one person. Just waiting 4 weeks and you may have your own chlorophyll and other precious nutrients to heal your body.
Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and courgettes were flowering promising good produce.

But then my doctor said no tomatoes and no peppers, as they are inflammatory for the body :( Can I say luckily I got yes to lettuce (lot's of it), cucumbers and courgettes? Yes, I think so.
I will be honest right now. I stopped eating tomatoes one year ago, and I must say I feel better. However I was hoping this cruel ban passed over... But no... So there will be lots of tomatoes and peppers for friends...

Previous stages of this small vegetable garden in Algarve:  
Algarve - vegetable garden - Day 1
Algarve - vegetable garden - Day 2
Algarve - vegetable garden - Day 15

#algarve #vegetablegarden #ewainthegarden

If you don't want to miss next posts of Ewa in the Garden subscribe here:

Enter your email address:


1 comment:

ruma said...

Hello. Your works is Elegant.
Greetings from Japan. ruma

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS